Tuesday, October 28, 2008

SAFF 2008 Pictures

Bunnies!!!!

I will NOT buy a bunny. I will NOT buy a bunny. I will NOT buy a ....

What could be cuter than a bunny holding a bunny?

Art batts were a winner in my booth for sure.

Batts were turned into felted scarves by the wonderful folks at FeltLoom.

The main arena at SAFF. Next year I'll be there and be warm.

My friend Suzanne (left) and Barbara, owner of the amazing Cloth in Asheville.


A spindle bouquet. What a treat!


My new friend, Allen of Numma Numma fame (in the trench coat) and her friends.


WhorlingTides BFL roving on display.


WhorlingTides Merino Bamboo blend on display. These were HOT at SAFF.


WhorlingTides' softest ever Merino braids.


Peak season in Asheville happened for us during SAFF. Thanks!!

I'm too tired after my first day back at work to post a written description of my marvelous SAFF adventure. But I promise to keep adding pics and to write a summary the first moment possible. I will say that I have met some of the finest people imaginable at SAFF. And thanks to all the people who stopped by WhorlingTides. More to follow on all the great folks, too!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

oh beth - your pictures really show me what it was like. huge! your rovings look exquisite. xxx

~ Phyllis ~ said...

Beth,
I really enjoyed your pictures of SAFF.
I'm hoping to go next year.
Looks like you had a great time.