Saturday, July 12, 2008

Take a Look at What I Did Today!!!


Hey, I really like that Tabby roving!





WoWeeeeeee - look at the colors I got with my new ProChem Dyes! So easy to use and the colors are beyond delicious. Tomorrow, I will have a hard time making my decisions. I would like to have a committee...any volunteers?



The box is filled with over dyed silver Romney.
The fibers drying on the towel are dyed Alpaca.




Sorry, one or two of these are not in the contest! But check my Etsy page at www.whorlingtides.etsy.com where they will be posted for sale.

3 comments:

~*Sarah*~ said...

holy cow! all of that in one day? ...did you EAT? :) lol

Its amazing to see all the different colorways!

Beth at WhorlingTides said...

Yes, I did eat AND I took a nap. But I was so wound up still at 12:30a when I tried to go to sleep that I couldn't sleep. Are you ready to see the winners?

Unknown said...

lovely to be able to check in on you at your new site - i've linked it to mine. you've come a long way from blue! xxx