Friday, November 14, 2008

Economic Slump Sale in My Etsy Shop

The holiday season is approaching and everyone at work is talking about cutting back on gifts for loved ones. At my daughter's 18th birthday dinner last night I heard about a little girl whose family had their electric power turned off. 85,000 families had their homes foreclosed in the month of October. With these kinds of things going on.....I will be offering lots of Etsy sales so that patrons of WhorlingTides will be able to buy the things they want for the people they love.
Some of the details as posted on http://www.whorlingtides.etsy.com/
ECONOMIC SLUMP SALE

We are all having a hard time with the economy. So, I’d like have SALE items in my shop at all times between now and the end of December. I know that, if you are like me, you will want to be able to still provide high quality gifts for your loved ones. Here’s the first sale….
YARNS ONLY:
  • 25% off any one yarn.
  • If you buy 2 - 3 yarns, I will give 35% off the total order.
  • If you buy more than 3 yarns, I will give 35% off the total order AND free PARCEL POST shipping.

Sale prices will be refunded via PayPal.

Hope you enjoy the sale!
Some pics for your viewing pleasure.....




Sunshine and Cranberries (BFL)


Purple Glaze (merino bamboo blend)

Pink Kisses (BFL)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you are always thinking about other people beth... i sure hope some day we can meet so i can give you a hug.