Saturday, January 31, 2009

Prize Winner is One Sheep

OneSheep is the prize winner for this contest. But S/he didn't tell me how to make contact. Hopefully I will find the prize winner on Ravelry...Or OneSheep can contact me on Ravelry... or the planets will align themselves correctly and OneSheep will appear among them. Anyway, congratulations to OneSheep. I used 38 receipts but that is not a good indication of the funds that were generated. Next year, I will absolutely return to the Spin-In. If I get a moment, I will add some pics to this post tomorrow. Just didn't want OneSheep to miss out on the WhorlingTides braid.

OneSheep, you can choose something from the store when I open it back up or you can design your own the next time that I dye (in about 3 - 4 weeks). Just let me know!

1 comment:

One Sheep said...

Thanks so much! I'm glad it was a success for you. You can email me through my blogger profile (I prefer not to post my email in comments, spammers pick it up).